The year is ending and I thought I'd sum it all up in a post.
Managed to visit these places during the year.
- St. Anton
- Palm Springs
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco (Finally got to go to Alcatraz)
Toys & Gadgets
Got the following new toys during the year.
- BMW 335i car
- BMW R1100R BMW motorcycle
- Sony Ericsson K850i phone
- Nokia N810i internet tablet
- Two Lenovo T61p laptops (One for work and one for play)
- Added another completely silent player for my media center for the bedroom
- Got another IPod (This one a Nano)
- Nintendo Wii
- Microsoft XBox 360
Concerts & Shows
Actually managed to go to quite a few shows this year.
- Coachella (Was sick the whole time)
- Eddie Izzard
- Guys & Dolls
- Above & Beyond
- Cirque Du Soleil Beatles Love
- Armin van Buuren
- London Beat
- Foo Fighters
- ZZ Top
- Pagent of the Masters
Added 1852 songs, 109 movies and 2074 TV show episodes to the media center. Started listening to a bunch of lectures from The Teaching Company mostly about history, religion, science and philosophy. As always, read a bunch of books but I can't remember which without access to my book case.
Also integrated the Rockbox running IPods with my media center and with my car so I finally have a pretty sweet system for listening to music again wherever I am at.
It has generally been a great year. Also started the year single and ended it in a relationship. All in all I've had a really good 2008. Don't know what everybody is talking about that this was supposed to have been a bad year. If 2009 is as good as 2008 I should be so lucky!
Happy New Years Everybody!