As a follow up from last years post. This years midsummer was also no picnic. But since I haven't posted anything in such a long time I'll start with a quick recap.
- I've been hanging out quite a lot with Henrik Johansson since he has been working in the States a lot during the spring. Unfortunately this period in probably mostly over for now.
- Mom and dad came to visit.
- Went to Cabo for a bachelor party.
- John and Anna Sandell came to visit.
- Went to Camden, South Carolina for the wedding of Derek and Kate following the bachelor party.
- Went to London, followed by Sweden and another wedding of Henrik and Maria (Not Johansson, he got married earlier in the year. This one was Sandell). Went to St Petersburg Russia (Pictures) for work. Came back to Sweden and hung out for another week and a half (Pictures).
- Briefly after coming back Kaitlin broke up with me on the Midsummer's eve... Which leaves me to the crappy midsummer now two years running.
Since then life has returned to pretty much normal now. Summer is finally here with 85 to 95 degree weather constantly (25C to 30C). Unfortunately a lot of tourists too. Also finished up a release this Friday of Toad for SqlServer 2.0. Finally I'll leave you with a quote. This time a demotivator from Despair.com:
"The only consistent feature in all of your dissatisfying relationships is you."